The Charimage Fund
- The Fund is set aside from the amount shown at the point of sale on any item sold through the Charimage site.
- A target will be set which when reached will be the amount that will be donated to charity or deserving causes.
- Potential beneficiaries are proposed by Charimage Nominators.
- Charimage will promote the shortlists across social networks with the voting procedure for chosing the final recipients.
- The vote will be public and open to anybody.
- Charimage will make payments to the winners of that vote and publish thev results.
- A new target will be set and the Charimage Fund will be restarted.
- All customers/donators will be invited to join our Nominator List.
- When The Charimage Fund matures they will be asked to nominate by email.
- Nominators can request removal from the list at any time.
- List members maintain nomination rights any time The Fund matures while they are on the list.
The Current Charimage Fund
- The Fund's Target is set at £1000
- The current total held in The Fund is shown on our Home Page (regularly updated.)
- Nominations for beneficiaries will be opened once the Fund reaches £750
- The Fund will pay out to 3 beneficiaries:
£500 to the winner of the open public poll.
£300 to the runner up.
£200 to the third place in the vote.
- The procedure for nominations and voting will be given on opening nominations.